L'optimisme, ce n'est pas le refus de voir ce qui ne va pas, c'est le désir de ne pas s'y attarder. // Donne moi le courage de changer les choses que je peux changer, la sérénité d'accepter celles que je ne peux pas changer, et la sagesse de distinguer entre les deux. (Marc Aurèle) // Don't raise your voice; improve your argument. (Desmond Tutu) // Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)

15.9.07

Almost everyone - regardless of income, available time, age, and skills -
can do something useful for others and, in the process, strengthen the fabric of our shared humanity (quote from Clinton foundation)

2 other quotes from Bill Clinton :

If President Reagan could be an actor and become president,
maybe I could become an actor.
I've got a good pension. I can work for cheap.

I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years

No comments: