L'optimisme, ce n'est pas le refus de voir ce qui ne va pas, c'est le désir de ne pas s'y attarder. // Donne moi le courage de changer les choses que je peux changer, la sérénité d'accepter celles que je ne peux pas changer, et la sagesse de distinguer entre les deux. (Marc Aurèle) // Don't raise your voice; improve your argument. (Desmond Tutu) // Be the change you want to see in the world. (Gandhi)

13.1.12

A magazine recently ran a "Dilbert Quotes" contest. They were looking for people to submit quotes from their real-life Dilbert-type managers.

Amazing ! BearIsCool top 4 --

What I need is an exact list of specific unknown problems we might encounter.
   (Lykes Lines Shipping)

Doing it right is no excuse for not meeting the schedule.
    (Plant Manager, Delco Corporation)

We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not going to discuss it with the employees.
    (Switching supervisor, AT&T Long Lines Division)

One day my Boss asked me to submit a status report to him concerning a project I was working on. I asked him if tomorrow would be soon enough.
He said "If I wanted it tomorrow, I would have waited until tomorrow to ask for it!"
    (New business manager Hallmark Greeting Cards.)

No comments: